How do I add a camera or a sequence of cameras to NetcamViewer Monitor?
From the menu on the left choose the option ''my IP-cameras''.
Using the + sign you can add a camera or a sequence of cameras to NetcamViewer Monitor.
For every additional camera you add a new tile becomes visible which contains mulitple functions:
- After a succesful connection to the camera the top half shows a still image from the camera.
- This image contains a start icon to show this camera on the display.
- When the camera is already displayed, the stop icon will be shown. In this way it is also immediately clear which camera is currently displayed on the screen.
- The bottom half of the tile shows the name of the camera.
- At the bottom of the tile the delete icon and the settings icon are shown. These are used to remove the camera from NetcamViewer Monitor or to change the settings.