How do I add a camera to NetcamViewer Mobile?
- You press the '+'-sign in the camera list.
- Add the name you wish to use for the camera.
- Add the ip-address or the hostname of the camera, without http://. This is already mentioned.
- In case you normally need to add a port number, you can change port 80 into another port number. If not, you can leave it.
- Add the user name and password of the camera. Both are case-sensitive.
- Select the camera brand.
- Depending on the camera type you can sometimes select extra options for the camera settings.
- Now select the top-right button 'Ready' and the camera list shall reappear.
- Press the camera’s name to view the live images.